Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Beautiful Weather

It really doesn't feel like November out right now. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 60's and may hit a record high. Then by the end of the week it is supposed to do the s word.
I know I know. You can blame it all on me. It's a tradition. It's always supposed to snow for my brithday. Didn't you know that God and I worked that one out way back when I was 13. HEE HEE HEE
Not really, but I really love it when there is snow on the Ground for my brithday. It makes me think of dimonds the first time that it snows. The snow sparkles as the sun shines down on it and the trees are all white and pretty with then icicles hanging from the bare trees.
Of course Friday is the first day of December which is the day the weather is going to make it drastic change from upper 50's to lower 30's within the space of a rain storm.
At least I don't live in SC where people can drive. Sorry, no offense, but seeing as I lived down there during two "major" snow storms and got campused because of 2 inches of snow, I think I am qualified to pick in that way.
Today was my day off and I did a lot of fun things such as 1. Finished reading a book 2. took a nice walk with my mom and then turned around and took a walk to the post office with my dad 3. made the best fudge I ever made (with Nestles Chocolate chips), 4. Glued a puzzled to the back of a board so that I can hang it up on my wall and 5. Decorated the front porch with Garland and Red Bows. Oh and I took a nice long nap, always a good thing on my day off. Oh and I plugged in my fiberoptic TeddyBear my grandmother gave me last year for Christmas for the first time. It was a busy day for me don't you think?

No comments: