Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Part II

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I really am looking forward to tomorrow. It's amazing how quickly the year speeds by and before you know it the Christmas time of year is almost on you.
I am really looking forward to tomorrow because I am going to be with family. It's going to be fun because we exchange gag gifts with each other. That's because for many years my grandparents went to Florida and we had Christmas on Thanksgiving so that my grandmother wouldn't be so homesick.
This year it seems that almost everyone will be there. And although the saying from Zazu in Lion King Everyone has at least one bad apple in the family Two in mine actually applies to mine but make that three. We can get along at least for one day.
There are so many things to be thankful for this year. And though I don't always understand what the Lord has in store for me, it is always comforting to know that he is totally in control of every situation no matter how big or how small that situation is.
I am most thankful for you my friends who put up with me and my jabbering.
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving and remember to count all your blessings including the ones you don't think are blessings at all.

No comments: