Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good news

I have a goal to finish my story by December 31. Good news. I just went over the 100 page and the 30,000 words mark.
I have hit the major turning point and it seems that there is more working under the surface then what meets the eye. For that matter even more than what I had expected.
A lot is going to happen in the next few months. I'll be going on my cruise to the Bahamas (that's up in the air as to the date now), a new family member is in the works and maybe more. Thanksgiving is next week. My birthday in two. Christmas in a little more than a month not to mention New Years. Easter will be coming up in March also which I will probably be singing in the chior.
All in all it looks like a very bright and busy year ahead.
Oh and did I mention the fact that I will be offically signing off on one of my school bills by the summer. Very exciting if you ask me.
Okay so if I seem a little hyper it is because I am on a writing high tonight. I just wrote somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty pages in my story and because it is at a high point in the story, it has me bouncing off the walls.
Those pumkin seeds are rattling, but I haven't turned into a pumkin yet.
I really need to go to bed now. I think I might sleep just from exhaust.

No comments: