Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ping Pong and White Elephants

My Dad likes to have a White Elephant Christmas party every year. This year is was just a little small. 11 people came to it verses sometimes we have 40.
So we did something really fun afterwards. We played Ping Pong.
Now I will tell you right now that I am really bad at Ping Pong it's self. I play because It's fun not because I will win. After a few games of regular ping pong we played Polish Ping Pong which is much better then regular any day. You can have as many people as you want to and it can bounce as many times as it wants on the table, but only once on the floor. You have two paddles and every one gets a turn at hitting the ball as they go from one side of the table to the next. If it either doesn't bounce on the table or the floor you are out. The less people you have the faster you have to run. We tried it with teams and it was hard then too. It was a good work out and a whole lot of fun.
It's been a long time since I played ping pong and it was good to play it again. I am really hoping to be able to play it again soon. I even suggested to my family that we go over to church pull out the table and have a slamming good time at ping pong.

No comments: