Friday, July 21, 2006

Family

Today I am thankful for family. What would I do without them. Of course not all of my family brings me cheer, but that doesn't matter, it is the fact that we are all connected by one fact, we are family.
Why am I talking about family? Because tomorrow I am going to see all of my onions I mean I am going to a family reunion. Most of these people that are going to be there I only see once a year and sometimes they don't show up for years on end. For instants my cousin Brain lives in California. I was just a little girl the last time I saw him and then Last year he showed up. Good thing I knew who he was cause he couldn't figure out who I was.
Heather, Tim and the Girls will be there. I haven't seen them since Caylin's birthday party in April.
On Sunday I am going to do something that I have always wanted and that makes me happy. I know you have already read about it, but I am still very excited about the whole thing.
That means that I will not be writing again unless I come across an internet station and I don't really think that it going to happen.
Today as you look out at the clouds or look at the rain drops that may be falling remember that no matter what God loves you and He is totally in control.

No comments: