Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dusty winds and tumble weed.

Yes there really is such thing has tumble weeds and we are talking those things that are made up in the movies. Okay so maybe they are something taken out of the movies, but let me tell you one thing, they hit it dead on when it came to the wind.
I came home from being at Reagan's house tonight and the wind was whipping something up that I wasn't so sure about. It looked like either dust, fog, or maybe even rain that wasn't acutally hitting the ground. Whatever it was, it is a sign that we are in for colder weather. I guess I am going to have to start wearing my jacket again. It was cold for a while, but I finally came to the conclusion that I didn't need it so I stopped wearing it to work. Now I am think I might.
For those of you who were wondering, I am doing well learning my job at the bank. It's by no means as easy as the Tellers make you think. You have to continually aware of everything as it comes in. Fake checks are the hardest thing to find, but we found one!
Friday is the big day! Reagan is going to be signing papers and closing on the house Friday and the house will finally be ours. I think Nana Joyce is happy about that. I am too!
Now we can have fun.
Of couse now that I have a job, I am able to buy things again for the wedding. I had the opportunity today to do some searching and I find some good deals. I think I am going to go with them because I don't think I could get a unity candle with the two candles for 29.99 in too many places. Maybe I'm wrong.
They tell me I should look in Hobby Lobby so maybe I will wait until the sales come, but I am iching to get more stuff for the wedding. Especially the invitations.

Keep me in your prayers. Because I have started working after two months of no work, my body has gotten out of the grove and I have been very tired lately. I get home from work and my brain shuts down and I have to close my eyes and "reboot".

Oh I didn't tell you! I'm an auntie again. Emily Grace was born on October 27 to my sister and brother-in-law. From what it sounds like her two big sisters are very proud of her.
Unfortunately this little sister hasn't seen pictures yet and she is wondering where they are. I really should get my sister to send me some.

No comments: