Monday, October 20, 2008

The news you've all been waiting for!

I finally have a job!
Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me to find a job. I got the call I have been waiting for and that is the job that says "We have a job for you. Would you like it?" Yes YES, a thousand times YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be a teller at a bank. I am really looking forward to doing something diffent then retail. Anything, but retail!
It will be nice knowing I don't have sit reading or writing all day. Now I have something to do while Reagan is working.
I will also be able to sleep at night now, too! That will be a wonderful thing.
That was just one blessing that happened to me today. We also got the email we have been waiting for. It is the one that says that our house is going to be offically ours probably by this weekend. That means we get to start tearing out rugs, pulling of wall paper, paint over walls and going to the store and picking out what we want for the house. I am so excited!
I don't know about anyone else, but I can tell you that I am very excited to be able to offically go into the house and say "This is Our House" (in the middle of the street. . .)
The Lord has truely blessed us today.

No comments: