Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Word of Hello

I am exited that I have a day off today. Reagan and I are on our way to check out flooring and other fun stuff for the house. We start our remodeling on Saturday. It is both a very exciting time and very scary all at the same time. I am not really sure what is going to happen through all the remodeling. I do know that I am going to have a whole new kitchen and the walls are going to be painted throughout the house. I also know that doors have to be replaced. It now comes down to what we are going to do about furniture and stuff like that. We have a few things including a washer and dryer, but that is about it. Reagan is going to be living as a minimalist by the end of the year. AKA he is going to have a bed to sleep on in the house.
As the wedding gets closer and closer the more we are both realizing that we need every prayer we can get. We are realizing there is some much more happening to us then just getting married. We need your prayers as we make life changing decisions and attempt to let go of our singleness. It is so easy to sink back into being single instead of doing things as a couple. We know God has His hands in everything we are doing and will lead us where ever it is that He want to take us. It isn't fun to have no control of circumstances. I know because I am a perfectionist and I like things to go my say, but I am learning that I have to let God be in control and to sometimes let Reagan do it his way.

No comments: