Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have I really been here almost a month?

Yikes! I can't believe that I am coming up on almost a month here.
So much has happened in the last four weeks. I have done everything from go to the doctors, pick out rings, set up marriage counseling, Celebrated labor day and a birthday, and gone to not one but to football games.
Let's just say that I actually understand a little better the game of football. Doesn't mean that I like the game, but I can say I am willing to watch it now and I understand what a first and down and a deep snapper are.
Not only that, but I have experienced flooding, a huge full moon, and several amazing sunrises and sunsets.
Did I mention I had to drive through my first flood?
I have been spending my days going with Reagan to work every day. I even found time yesterday to just sit down and really write. It's been a while since I have done that.
Now if I could just start walking so that I could fit into my wedding dress we would be doing well.

No comments: