Friday, September 05, 2008

Welcome To Texas! Have a sinus infection!

I knew it was going to happen. Every time I go somewhere I always get sick. Here in Texas it was no different. I even predicted to Reagan that I would probably get sick with in the first few weeks of being here. And I am. It started on Wednesday. I woke up with a horrible pain in my ear. I looked at my throat and it was pretty red. I took Tylenol and that seemed to help. Yesterday my throat was very sore and I told Reagan I thought I was coming down with something. By last night I knew I had a cold or something.
I didn't set my alarm this morning so Reagan had to wake me up around 9. Yes Alicia is getting lazy. He gave me some DayQuil and told me to just rest. I laid down while he did some accounting for me on the computer, and I promptly feel asleep for two straight hours. My nose is still clogged and I am fighting off another desire to sleep, but I feel a lot better than I did this morning.
Tonight I am going to try some NyQuil and see what happens. We have nothing planned until the evening. Maybe by then I can bring the rest of my stuff over to Nana Wanda's house.

No comments: