Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Crazy Life!

It seriously has been a crazy life in the last few weeks. Everything from snow storms last week(have pictures) to 80 degree weather this week. Heather Lynn came to visit us last week and brought a 10 foot truck with a lot of her stuff. We also had a couples shower for them.(have pictures) Clifford also found an apartment to live in. It's small, but at least it is a place to live.(have pictures) He got me to come on Sunday and clean his bathroom. It was nasty too. I guess my bathroom cleaning skills paid off because it looked a lot better when I was done. Tonight he moved all the rest of his very important stuff over, got the furniture that he bought and is now offically Not a member of this house anymore. (although he still has a lot of stuff).
Besides all of that we had our Easter Contata at the beginning of the month, finished brides maid dresses for the wedding(have pictures), went to Caylin's 6th birthday party(have pictures), having new doors installed in all three doors ways(have pictures).
I started bike riding on Sunday. I haven't been riding in probably 3 years. My knees are screaming bloody murder on me right now. I have to do it more often so that I can get used to it.
I think it is about time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow Mom and I plan to look for white sandles for the wedding. I am really hoping to find something. All that I have found so far have been really high or really thin heals and I am not spending the day in shoes I don't feel comfortable in.

No comments: