Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's my half birthday!

In Alice in Wonderland, Alice meets up with some very strange characters. The Mad Hatter, the March Hair, and the Dormouse are all having a tea party to celebrate their unbirthdays. It is quite the exciting thought until Alice realizes that indeed all three of them have gone Completely mad. But wouldn't it be fun to celebrate your unbirthdays as well as your birthdays. It's would be crazy and Hallmark would continually run out of unbirthday cards because everyone would always be celebrating each others unbirthdays. SO in reality that would a bad idea and something that would get very tiring.
SO where is this going?
When I was a little girl I loved to celebrate in my heart my half birthday. It made me feel like my birthday wasn't So far away. I mean having a birthday the last month of the year take longer to get there then any other month right? Okay so in my little child mind that is what I always thought, But that's okay I was little then.
So those of you who know me also know that once in a while I like to revert back to childhood for just a few minutes and enjoy the amazing wonder of a little child. Today is one of those days.
So Today is my half birthday. And although my birthday doesn't mean quite as much as it used to, it is still fun to know that 6 months ago I had a birthday and 6 months from now I will have another birthday.
Yet another thought provoking post to let people know that although it is almost midnight right now I am still using what little of my brain that hasn't turned into pumkin yet.
You mean you didn't know that at midnight I turn into a pumkin? :)

No comments: