Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time's Fun!

I can't believe that a month from today I will be walking down the aisle of the church in Moravia. Yikes! I feel like it has only been a few months since I announced that I was engaged. I am thankful to say that most everything that we needed to do for the wedding is completed. We have only a few things to get such as my shoes and a gift for Katiann.


We also have to get some other things.


We have hit a few snags such as Laura's dress doesn't fit her right and we had to take the dress that my mom was making for me and send the pieces to Laura.


Our house pretty close to being finshed. Pretty much just the water and a few other things have to be hooked up and then Reagan can take up residency. Yah!

Last Saturday church had a beautiful Shower for Reagan and I. We got a bunch of really nice stuff and I can't wait to use them. I am so excited!



The weather here in East Texas has been crazy. One minute it is freezing cold, the next minute it is record breaking temperatures. The trees are out. Several weeks ago we watched from the window at work as the trees near by bloomed a beautiful pink color. Then a week later we had a freeze. I wonder if the weather might be crazier then NY or even SC! Go figure!

Three weeks from Friday Reagan and I will be headed for NY. I was talking to a Lady from Moravia yesterday who goes to Austin every winter to stay with her daughter and she was saying how she loved to see spring in Texas and then go home again and see spring in New York. I do believe I might just see spring in New York just in time for the wedding.
Please God! I don't really want snow for my wedding. I really want flowering trees.

As the Frog said that sat for a long time on my grandmothers Kitchen window, "Time's fun when you're having flies!"

No comments: