Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School And Lightening Storms.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't believe that School has either already started or is about to start next week.
I just doesn't seem possible. What happened to August? What happened to 2007?
Someone told me the other day that as soon as the State Fair was announced Everyone knew summer was almost over. How right he was!
Clifford, Heahter, and I went to the Fair on Saturday. It ended up being one of the Hottest days of the year. It was well over 90 and the three of us drank a lot of water.
The animals all looked so hot and some of the smart horses were standing ass close as they could get to the fans in the stalls. I took around 250 pictures of the fair.
Speaking of pictures, I got the coolest picture the other day. I have always wanted to get a picture of lightening and on Friday when Cliff and I went to get My sister-in-law at the trains station we headed home in a Nasty lightening storm that had lightening every 5 or 10 seconds.
Talk about opportunity. I had taken my camera with me because I was going to see if I could take pictures of the trains (that didn't really work too well) so I took pictures out of the window and Got an amazing picture of lightening.
Once I down load the pictures I will put the picture on my blog. All the rest of my pictures of the fair I am planning on putting them on my snapfish account. If you want to see the pictures let me know and I will send you a link to my picutres.
I have offically taken around 1400 pictures from my camera since I got it. Pretty cool don't you think.
Don't worry I haven't printed all of them off, but I have ended up with almost a full album plus half of another.

No comments: