Sunday, February 11, 2007

AH Snow!

Yes well Okay you can blame me for wanting snow. Of course I don't have the snow like North East of here. Talk about a lot of snow. Some Places have over 100 inches of snow and still coming down. Wednesday there is a call for two feet of snow here from the Arctic Blast that is coming this way. I may not be going to Tburg on Wednesday. I refuse to drive 74 miles in the snow by myself. Not happening.
But I can look on the bright side. I live snow. As I said in a much earlier post there is something about the freshly fallen snow that really makes me sit back and look. Unwalked through snow can be some of the most beautiful snow. Sparkling in the sun light like little diamonds. There you go. Valentines day is on Wednesday and there is snow in the forecast and the snow looks like diamonds. If you are a guy and you want to give your girl diamonds, but you don't have a lot of money, you may want to opt for a walk in the "diamonds".

Speaking of diamonds. Mom was looking for a dress yesterday for Cliff's Wedding. I can't believe that we have 3 months until the wedding.
Mom and I are starting to do our own planning for the special reception. Something Cliff and Heather thought up for all the people who can't come to the wedding. A very simple affair that I think people will enjoy.

No comments: